ARC Patrol: cant update the database version on homepatrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetguy0060

I have homepatrol 1 and i am trying to get it updated right now it shows in my scanner database version 12/31/2017 i went to homepatrol sentinel and tryed to update it from there and it keeps coming up saying this version of the homepatrol is the current version i get the free every monday update for my homepatrol but its not update it the last update it did was 12/31/2017 could you please help me my e-mail is winrightt@gmail.com

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
That is the current version. RadioReference had system outages this week that prevented a pull.

sweetguy0060

i have homepatrol 1 i have payed for the extreme upgrade got the key for it i am getting homepatrol 2 will the key work on homepatrol 2 or do i need to buy another extreme upgrade key for homepatrol 2

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
i have homepatrol 1 i have payed for the extreme upgrade got the key for it i am getting homepatrol 2 will the key work on homepatrol 2 or do i need to buy another extreme upgrade key for homepatrol 2

You will need to pay for the extreme upgrade for the HP2 as well, your HP1 key is only good for that one scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.