ProScan NXDN Support Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I just opened up ProScan and was prompted to download the new version (12.9) which included NXDN support. Uploaded my 536HP and there it is...all my NXDN programming. Sentinel not far behind?

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
I just opened up ProScan and was prompted to download the new version (12.9) which included NXDN support. Uploaded my 536HP and there it is...all my NXDN programming. Sentinel not far behind?

Ooooooo

Sent from my iPhone 8 using Tapatalk Pro
Jason WX4JCW
Unication G4, BCD536HP

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
Nice!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I just downloaded/installed ProScan and bought the license. Working fine. However, I do notice something amiss when using the Favorites Editor.

When editing conventional frequencies I don't seem to have any option to set a RAN. If i set the frequency to "digital only", I am able t select NAC (P25) or Color Code (DMR), but I see no sign of RANs to select.

In the Favorites Editor, for NXDN Trunked systems, I do have the option to set RAN / Area on the frequencies.

Is it just me, or is conventional NXDN not supported yet in the Favorites Editor?

Mike

SteveSimpkin

Premium Subscriber

The update to Sentinel may still take a while.
http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-tech-support/367962-how-program-nxdn-2.html#post2906855

The deal is: Pay only $30, knowing that Sentinel doesn't support it, yet or wait for Sentinel to support it and pay $60. NXDN changes to Sentinel will be ready when they are ready. I don't have a specific ETA, but likely more than a few weeks and less than a few months.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Digital AGC is not listed as an option for any DMR or NXDN systems. Is that correct?

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Updated to latest version 12.10 and can report not having any issues. I usually don't use ProScan as my primary programming software so still learning some of the curves.

I did update one of my sites frequencies that has 3.125 kHz spacing because my manual programming didn't properly reflect the frequency. 472.259375 was showing up as 472.2593 in the scanner. Since I updated with the software, the talk groups haven't been "flashing" without voice traffic, but have been stopping on conversations in progress. I've been watching it for the past hour and can report haven't seen it happen.

Just did another LCN finder and all frequencies (including the 3.125 kHz spacing) were found and assigned the proper channel number.

captainmax1

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone ever had ProScan work on 536 via front usb to computer usb? Have never been able to get this software to work with x36 scanners.

W5RGP

Has anyone ever had ProScan work on 536 via front usb to computer usb? Have never been able to get this software to work with x36 scanners.

Yes I do it all the time
Only thing is my 536 is mounted in my truck with a gps puck sometimes I have to unplug power from gps then connect it to laptop
Then I can plug gps power back in and everything works that way too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.