Win500: Web Importing California Highway Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

bklynrob70

Premium Subscriber
Hi folks, I'm a novice scanner user. I purchased a used Pro-106 about 6 years ago and tinkered with it here and there. I've finally taken the time to actually program it so that it's useful to me. That said, today, I purchased a software key for Win500. I love it! I was easily able to web import the Trunked and Conventional Frequencies at the city and county level.

However, I'm at a loss as to how I do the same for the California Highway Patrol frequencies. City and County are easy enough, Once I select the county I'm interested in, the software shows me what's available. But I can find nothing for CHP. So then I tried to import a .CSV file of the frequencies but that does not work for me either.

Any suggestions, aside from programming them in the old fashion way? Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
CHP is a conventional system; see the screenshot below. There is no need to select anything under 'County' for the CHP; simply select the CHP from the 'Agencies in California' drop-down box. Then expand the selection, choose what you want to scan, and import it to Win500. Enjoy!

Attachments

• chp.jpg
    chp.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 92

bklynrob70

Premium Subscriber
Thank You!

Dude, how silly do I feel right now? I cannot believe I did not check to see if I could find agencies without first selecting the County. Your guidance worked like a charm.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.