ProScan: Logging BCD536HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Not automatically. You'll want to record traffic to classify talkgroups, distinguish control channels from voice channels, etc.

eggpro

Premium Subscriber
mr proscan i love your software! I almost got my scanner to work over IP, but i guess i can't do it on a mac running VMware..

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
mr proscan i love your software! I almost got my scanner to work over IP, but i guess i can't do it on a mac running VMware..

What you mean "almost" working over IP? Using Web Server or RSOIP?
Did you setup the Router Port Forwarding?

eggpro

Premium Subscriber
What you mean "almost" working over IP? Using Web Server or RSOIP?
Did you setup the Router Port Forwarding?
Everything is forwarded fine I tested with a friend PCas the server. I have 2 Macs in line running VMware 1 for server and the other receiver.. I can control my scanner it just won’t stream the audio.. i can hear the stream local on the server computer.. but not the computer I’m streaming it to.. and it’s for RSOIP.. I Might just buy a referb small laptop for it to be my server.. one again love the software I don’t think it’s an issue mainly because I’m running it virtualization between 2 Macs...

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Everything is forwarded fine I tested with a friend PCas the server. I have 2 Macs in line running VMware 1 for server and the other receiver.. I can control my scanner it just won’t stream the audio.. i can hear the stream local on the server computer.. but not the computer I’m streaming it to.. and it’s for RSOIP.. I Might just buy a referb small laptop for it to be my server.. one again love the software I don’t think it’s an issue mainly because I’m running it virtualization between 2 Macs...

I would check the level meters on the right side(playback). If nothing then may want to try streaming g729 in lieu of mp3. Also make sure the right side level controls are in the middle. Also try changing the Output Sound Device to Speakers or Primary.

eggpro

Premium Subscriber
I would check the level meters on the right side(playback). If nothing then may want to try streaming g729 in lieu of mp3. Also make sure the right side level controls are in the middle. Also try changing the Output Sound Device to Speakers or Primary.

all meters a working correctly... I just try again with a PC with the same setting and its working... So ill just go that route.. once again love the software ive had it for a few years for a few different scanners I own. BTW I noticed you are close to me as well. thanks for your help http://47.144.72.246:5001

Status
Not open for further replies.