Scan125 New Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masildos

Good evening!
Your site is not available in Russia for a long time. The program can not be updated.
Give the address for an alternate download.

questnz

Install Revo Uninstaller (free version) and fully remove Hola, my experience with Hola on the iPhone was not that good, From free ones I would use Tunnel Bear or Proton VPN known for extra security. Experts didnt rate that good due to some security concerns, now they may fix the problems, but dont take the chances where you are, you have other options.
Personally for number of years I been using NordVPN due to extra layers of privacy. But it is a Paid service. Free ones may not give you a faster speeds, yes there is always a catch with freebees.

ps Hopefully Tunnel Bear or Proton VPN can beat Vlads Russian Bear restrictions and help you bee free on Internet.

Another very good is SoftEther VPN, you need to download a "client" the install
SoftEther Download Center
select Client from component options.
After installation you will have many server options in many countries to connect, FREE for life

Good Luck

Last edited:

Scan125

Good evening!
Your site is not available in Russia for a long time. The program can not be updated.
Give the address for an alternate download.

Thanks for the information re: my site not being available in Russia. Very interesting as I'm UK based, not political, etc. Maybe the Russian authorities to not like scanners and any software that makes them easy to use gets black listed?

I have a number of Russian users who have not reported any issues with access to my website.

Can you access https:/www.marmotta-photoart.co.uk

Nick

questnz

Nick, I can freely access your sites from my end. It maybe his ISP blocking some stuff not the long arm of Vlads Russian Bear establishment. Hopefully with VPN setup he will be able to download your software
another way is to just assign different DNS server's in network settings eg Preferred Server 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 in Secondary/Alternative server
it will bypass his ISP servers

Masildos

I am so sorry

In Russia they are trying to block the "Telegram"
Because of this, the innocent suffer.

Access only via VPN.

Attachments

• Просмотрр.jpg
    Просмотрр.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 268
  • Просмотр.jpg
    Просмотр.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Ghjhg.jpg
    Ghjhg.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 267

Scan125

I've just released V2.5.0.0 of the Scan125 Control Program.

This release contains NEW function.

A BIG change is that I have removed the free registration requirement. This means I will lose track of number of users and countries where Scan125 is used, but I have added the ability for people to send me comments, good or bad.

See http://www.nick-bailey.co.uk/scan125 for details.

This is for Uniden UBC125XLT, BC125AT, UBC126AT and Albretcht AE125H Scanners.

Scan125

I've just released V2.6.0.0 of the Scan125 Control Program.

This release contains a NEW function to do direct frequency tuning like a more traditional communications receiver.

Also contains some minor bug fixes.

See http://www.nick-bailey.co.uk/scan125 for details.

This is for Uniden UBC125XLT, BC125AT, UBC126AT and Albrecht AE125H Scanners.

Scan125

I've just released V2.7.0.0 of the Scan125 Control Program.

NEW in V2.7.0.0

Add - New Audio Recording system using BASS and BASS.NET sound library functions (BASS.DLL)
Add - Windows Version Information
Add - .NET 4.5 now required (by BASS)

Fixes in V2.7.0.0

Fix - Only audio noise is recorded on Windows 10 systems

See Scan125 Control Program for details.

Valeriy

I've just released V2.8.0.0 of the Scan125 Control Program.

Thank you for the new version.
I have had an issue with recording using the previous version, but that was due to a privacy setting in my PC,
as explained by the extended error message in the new version, and now the recording is working well again.

Scan125

Thank you for the new version.
I have had an issue with recording using the previous version, but that was due to a privacy setting in my PC,
as explained by the extended error message in the new version, and now the recording is working well again.
My pleasure.

Yes Windows 10 has caused me all sorts of issues on the recording side. Prior to 10 Windows supported a very simple loop back recording to WAV files. W10 did away with this and I was forced to resort to using and external component, BASS in this case although there are others.

The BASS system, as far as I can figure out spits out error codes that are not directly specific to the problem. The failure to initialise a sound input can be for a number of reasons but you only get the one error code.

This is why my new error message gives the the BASS error code and then a suggestion as to what might be causing the problem. Not ideal and I would like to revisit the whole sound recording set-up.

There is a good external and independent sound recording program called Audacity which is very popular. I initially wanted to use this and have Scan125 control it via a very simple file that Audacity could check/poll but the developers were not in favour of doing this.

Anyway at least Scan125 can record on Windows 10 which is better than nothing but the solution is not ideal.

Scan125

I've just released V2.9.0.0 of the Scan125 Control Program.

NEW in V2.9.0.0
Add - Bank Channel Sort and Save to scanner
Add - Frequency ranges to Custom Search check box controls mouse over tool tips
Add - Scan Banks channel name and number lookup for Search and Services scan hits
Add - Information message when recording fails to initialise possibly due to no audio cable between scanner and PC's sound card
Add - Message "Channel Store/Copy/Move Pending - Please Select the Channel Prefix Field on the far left of the data grid."

Fixes in V2.9.0.0
Fix - Band Plan BPL command on BC125AT only supported in firmware V1.03.01 and above

Known Issues in V2.9.0.0
None

Scan125

I've just released V3.0.0.0 of the Scan125 Control Program.

NEW in V3.0.0.0

Add - Frequency Log view form - access from the Notepad/Autosave form or from it's View/Edit button
Add - Frequency Log view form auto refresh

Fixes in V3.0.0.0

Fix - null scan type filed in frequency log - Default to [None]
Fix - channel tag names can contain characters that are invalid for audio file names causing BASS error
Fix - Autosaved Frequencies Table not sorting correctly when count exceeds 999 - increase format from 000 to 00000
Fix - Extraneous tag names name tags after channel delete followed by bank sort and commit

Known Issues in V3.0.0.0

None

Status
Not open for further replies.