ProScan: History log question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
I apologize if this has already been asked, but a search didn't return any relevant results.

I'm testing out ProScan for logging different systems in my area, and so far I'm liking it. However, I do have a question. Is there any way to save and/or print out the history log? I want to have ProScan log one specific system for about a 12 hour period and then I'd like to review all of the TGID's that were logged. Being able to print out a (probably) long list would make reviewing the ID's so much easier.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

:)

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I apologize if this has already been asked, but a search didn't return any relevant results.

I'm testing out ProScan for logging different systems in my area, and so far I'm liking it. However, I do have a question. Is there any way to save and/or print out the history log? I want to have ProScan log one specific system for about a 12 hour period and then I'd like to review all of the TGID's that were logged. Being able to print out a (probably) long list would make reviewing the ID's so much easier.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Yes, Select the rows to be copied then click the Copy/Move Select Rows To Database or Other File button located on the right side.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

Yes, Select the rows to be copied then click the Copy/Move Select Rows To Database or Other File button located on the right side.

And then....? I tried saving the file as 'test file' but was unable to find it in my documents folder after I thought I saved it.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I guess my sleep deprived brain can't figure it out this early in the morning. LOL!!

NWI_Scanner_Guy

Well, never did figure out how to get it to print, but I've found that a 'screen print' will work just as well.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Well, never did figure out how to get it to print, but I've found that a 'screen print' will work just as well.
Copy/Move Select Rows To Database or Other File didn't work? It saves to a tex text file. Where it saves is up to you. Can't find the file sounds like something else.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Can conventional systems be copied then pasted to another database?

Are you talking about the History Log? If yes, the rows can be copied to an opened database only.

To get the system/s from one database to another, start another instance of ProScan(in a seperate folder) then open the other database and import from the first database.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

Good to go!!

Copy/Move Select Rows To Database or Other File didn't work? It saves to a tex text file. Where it saves is up to you. Can't find the file sounds like something else.

Okay, it took a few days but I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I'm now getting everything to save, and print out just fine. Thanks for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.