ProScan: Options Not Staying Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Running version 14.2 and noticed changing anything on the Systems tab or the System Options tab on any sort of trunking system will not stay set.

For example, if I click on a Favorites list, set the Avoid option on a trunking system, click on another Favorites list and come back to the first, the Avoid option has been cleared.

If I change the hold time on a trunked system, move to another system and come back, the hold time has been reset back to where it was.

Any of the options I select on the System Options tab will not stay. Even changing the system name reverts back to the original.

Setting options on the Departments and Sites tab do not revert back.

Conventional system do not have this problem.

Any suggestions?

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
Are you saving your changes that you just made to one system or fav list before you change to another system or fav list?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Are you saving your changes that you just made to one system or fav list before you change to another system or fav list?

There is no option to save an individual Favorites list or System from what I can see.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Running version 14.2 and noticed changing anything on the Systems tab or the System Options tab on any sort of trunking system will not stay set.

For example, if I click on a Favorites list, set the Avoid option on a trunking system, click on another Favorites list and come back to the first, the Avoid option has been cleared.

If I change the hold time on a trunked system, move to another system and come back, the hold time has been reset back to where it was.

Any of the options I select on the System Options tab will not stay. Even changing the system name reverts back to the original.

Setting options on the Departments and Sites tab do not revert back.

Conventional system do not have this problem.

Any suggestions?

I can't duplicate problem. Favorites and Systems level parameters are retained.

With regards to ka3aaa comment on saving changes. When any parameter has been changed, the new changed is automatically saved in memory. The Save and Save As purpose is to save the changes to the file on the drive so saving shouldn't matter.

I'll monitor this thread in case others report the same problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.