need help with new installation at old house

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueangel-eric

Feed Provider
I rented an apartment house and am going to put up my beloved ST-2 once again and my dual band Jpole. But i don't know how to mount my telescopic mast to the house as it's a old house and the largest wall mounts i can find are up to 18inches but this house has the roof stick out at measured 30 inches including the gutter. what in the world can i do? I don't think the landlord would want a tripod mount on the roof. the little roof on the back of the house is about 15 ft out and the main roof is terribly steep being an old house. some of the eve boards, i guess that's what you call it, where the gutters are attached are rotted out and coming loose. I'm stumped. i hate to try mounting in the small yard and using guy wires. if it fell it could hit the neighbor's car in the drive way.

what to do?

Eric Burris kc0ldt

OK2BCK

Hi Eric, please post some pictures if you can, I am sure that it would help to many folks around here to give you the best ideas.

Good luck!

Jan

blueangel-eric

Feed Provider
it's hard to take pictures when both my still cameras broke and no one in KS lets me borrow anything. With so many cameras around it sure is hard to borrow one. same thing on mowers and weedeaters. i lost out on $30 on a yard because my wife left me and took the mower and my weedeater broke and no one wants to lend me on not even my uncle. so frusterated!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.