Watson WSM1900

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanWoodsman

Does anyone else own one of these? A mag mount mobile antenna rated for 25-1900 MHz. I just received mine today in the mail. So far I'm greatly impressed. Channels I barely received on my standard rubber ducky are now clear and other channels are also coming in. Channels that were choppy when mobile are no longer choppy but some new ones are. Lots of experimenting squelch and re-programing of my search banks to come. Also I will have to see how much better it will work inside the house compared to the original rubber ducky.

Rick

rc1990

I'm thinking of getting the Watson 1900 antenna. A little review please since you had it for 3-4 years. On what band does it work best (Air band, 140-170, 400-512, 800-956)? Did it improve dramaticly the reception range of you scanner? You use this antenna with what scanner? How is it for Fleetnet?

Thanks. Looked online for some reviews but couldn't find many!

dmg1969

CanWoodsman, I'm curious what type of antenna you used before the Watson. I currently use the Radio Shack mag mount and am happy with the reception. However, this weekend I am switching to a Hustler MOR NMO antenna using a fender mount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.