Antenna Tower Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hello, There is a Antenna Tower close to my house, that I would like to identify.

At the Gate there is a FCC #, I went to the FCC Look UP Site and didnt see anywhere you could punch a FCC # in and find info?

It looks as though a Cell company is one of the users, there is other Antenna's as well and I am just currious what other systems are on the Tower.

I sold my Garmin GPS, so I currently dont have cordinates other than maybe a close guess with my Street Atlas USA Program.

Any Ideas, TIA

jim202

E-Man said:
Hello, There is a Antenna Tower close to my house, that I would like to identify.

At the Gate there is a FCC #, I went to the FCC Look UP Site and didnt see anywhere you could punch a FCC # in and find info?

It looks as though a Cell company is one of the users, there is other Antenna's as well and I am just currious what other systems are on the Tower.

I sold my Garmin GPS, so I currently dont have cordinates other than maybe a close guess with my Street Atlas USA Program.

Any Ideas, TIA

Try using the correct site. Go to http://wireless.fcc.gov/antenna and see if you don't end up in the correct location.

Jim

ReceiverBeaver

Banned
And if none of that works, try going up to the tower and politely ask it to identify itself. You may want to identify yourself first...again, just to be polite.

When I speak, beavers listen

E-Man

Banned
Cool, I guess the FCC number listed is the Registration number, I will try them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.