Opinions on Impact Comm speaker microphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnls7424

Premium Subscriber
I want to know if anyone has ever used the speaker mics for their two way radios by Impact comms? They state they sell state of the art two way radios accessories ( particularly speaker microphones). Please tell me if they are worth the price or not? Thanks.

Elighting

I have sold them for years, and don't really have a complaint. I personally use the HD6-WP on my Kenwood TK-5210 and no issues. When there have been problems, they have done what it takes to make me/the customer, happy. They work to fix the error as well. I would recommend them. I would also recommend finding a dealer, as they may be cheaper than buying direct from Impact(I am usually).

What particular item are you looking at?

Jordan.

johnls7424

Premium Subscriber
I have sold them for years, and don't really have a complaint. I personally use the HD6-WP on my Kenwood TK-5210 and no issues. When there have been problems, they have done what it takes to make me/the customer, happy. They work to fix the error as well. I would recommend them. I would also recommend finding a dealer, as they may be cheaper than buying direct from Impact(I am usually).

What particular item are you looking at?

Jordan.

I am looking for ones that have the M1 connector. I want to buy at least 1 possibly 2 for my Motorola DTR 650 radio set. Motorola has one that I want however even though it's a M1 connector it specifies that it is not compatible with the DTR Series radios.

The one I was looking at is the PSRM HD-3 WP model. I like that classic style speaker mic.

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Anyone else have input?

I stopped at this Scanner, Receiver Equipment thread, only because I thought it was about a scanner or receiver, not about a speaker mic for a two way radio. You might ask the moderator to move this thread to the Motorola Forum where more people will see your question.

johnls7424

Premium Subscriber
I stopped at this Scanner, Receiver Equipment thread, only because I thought it was about a scanner or receiver, not about a speaker mic for a two way radio. You might ask the moderator to move this thread to the Motorola Forum where more people will see your question.

Well it is equipment for any radio. No specific to Motorola, Kenwood, Blackbox, Harris, etc.....

Could maybe be in the tavern, but to me at the time this seemed like the most logical forum to place in.

Status
Not open for further replies.