The International Shortwave Broadcast Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMT

The International Shortwave Broadcast Guide (Winter 2014-2015 edition) is now available for purchase worldwide from Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QU8LC6M. The price for this latest edition is still US$4.99. Since this book is being released internationally, Amazon customers in the United Kingdom, Germany, France Spain, Italy, Japan, India, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Australia can order this electronic book (e-Book) from Amazon websites directly servicing these countries. All other countries can use the regular Amazon.com website.

BMT

N0IU

Thanks for the link, but...

I don't know why anyone would pay for a printed guide, even if it is only $4.99? Things change so rapidly that by the time something makes it into print, much of it is probably out of date.

I belong to the SWSkeds Yahoo group (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/swskeds/info) and from there you can download a spreadsheet with the most current SW broadcast schedules. Not only is it more current, it is also free!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
What's your problem with Yahoo groups?

You can find the HFCC, Prime Time SW and EiBi sites - all sources Dan uses to update the spreadsheet - in section 6 of...

SWL Broadcast - The RadioReference Wiki

However keep in mind that updates might not be quite as timely as when Dan does 'em...Mike

k9rzz

I for one, in my still antiquated ways, like having a "book" with me when I'm portable or mobile. I find it so much easier to flip the pages than to fire up some electronic device. Even if the info isn't 'up to the minute' accurate, the stuff I chase (mostly below 6 Mhz) hasn't changed much in several years so It won't matter. My .02 as worthless as it is. =:^]

N0IU

However keep in mind that updates might not be quite as timely as when Dan does 'em...Mike

And keep in mind that because it is a spreadsheet, you can re-sort it however you want.It comes sorted by frequency, but you can sort it by time, country of origin or whatever criteria suits your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.