SW Schedules spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You can get a spreadsheet that is frequently updated that lists schedules of many broadcasters by registering with this Yahoo group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/swskeds/info

This is far and away better than some of the schedules websites you will see, where the data is sometimes weeks old.

When you register, please tell the moderator that you heard about it from Mike Agner at RadioReference (he does ask for this information, altho it is optional...).

Mike

k9rzz

I follow the updates via email and although I seem to have missed the original announcement, it seems that this service MAY be discontinued? That's the gist of what I'm reading.

Boombox

Anymore (since the new purple version) I avoid Yahoo like the plague.Their news page sucks, and they made the eGroups clunky and semi-usable. The ones I'm still a member of I check maybe ever other month -- if that.

Even Yahoo's mail system sucks compared to what it used to be. That's why I stick with the online schedules. In my experience most SW stations stick to the quarterly schedules enough for most listening needs.

Token

I follow the updates via email and although I seem to have missed the original announcement, it seems that this service MAY be discontinued? That's the gist of what I'm reading.

No, it is still active with pretty much daily updates, in fact one was posted 28 minutes ago. The issue is that it appears others have been copying the files and taking credit for themselves as having generated the files, and there was some discussion of discontinuing the file.

T!

majoco

Stirrer
What Token said +1 - I just opened my email and there was a note from Dan advising of an update. They come virtually daily and sometimes two in a day! You can't get more up-to-date that that. Thanks Dan, that's another beer I'll have to drink for you!

mbott

Premium Subscriber
As a further update, as of this date, for the month Dan Ferguson has updated his schedules 22 times. Very much ongoing.

--
Mike

majoco

Stirrer
I do agree that yahoo is a crock - Dan's site is the only one I'm active in and you do get email advice when an update comes along.

mbott

Premium Subscriber
Just an update should someone new comes along. Dan Ferguson's Combined SWBC skeds (Aoki/EiBi/HFCC/others) are no longer on Yahoo Groups. They can be found on Groups.io, specifically:

https://groups.io/g/swskeds/files

--
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.