PC-HFDL test

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Database Admin
I recently purchased this software and decided to play around with the Google Earth feature. Here is a screenshot from about 5-10 mins of activity on HFDL freq 10087 this morning. I show this station to be Krasnoyarsk, Russia but I only heard the aircraft most of them over east China.

Will try using PlanePlotter tonight and see how it works.

Attachments

• 10087_HFDL_Test.jpg
    10087_HFDL_Test.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,340

majoco

Stirrer
I don't get signals very well from Krasnoyarsk, but good coverage from Molokai, Hawaii into China and the West Coast of the US right down to Fiji. The lower frequencies at night reduce the coverage quite a bit, but 21937 from Molokai is good during the day. Hat Yai is good in the early evening for the Chinese traffic. I've just paid my sub to Charles so I'll be able to stay on longer!:)

K7TKR

Premium Subscriber
Are you using the registured copy of PC-HFDL? I downloaded-well-not sure what I downloaded because I thought it was the "free" copy and it turns out that it needs to to be registured.

I sent the 35 bucks out tonight.

KE7IZL

Can someone provide me with sample audio of an HFDL signal? MultiPSK has a decoder for that signal type, and I'm looking for a sample of this signal type.

Status
Not open for further replies.