Hearing Business Transmissions On Cordless Phone Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francosis

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I guess the FCC merged the two services because I am now receiving what appears to be utility, warehouse & other obvious general business transmissions on 43.74 MHz, 43.84 MHz, 43.92 MHz, 44.12 MHz & 44.18 MHz, the only other frequency I pick up routinely is a baby monitor on 49.83 MHz.

ecps92

Many of them have been around since the mid 80's, just based on a quick FCC search, using those SHARED cordless 46/49 frequencies

I guess the FCC merged the two services because I am now receiving what appears to be utility, warehouse & other obvious general business transmissions on 43.74 MHz, 43.84 MHz, 43.92 MHz, 44.12 MHz & 44.18 MHz, the only other frequency I pick up routinely is a baby monitor on 49.83 MHz.

Francosis

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thanks all for your replies, I just checked the Private Land Mobile Business/Industrial CFR & yes they are consolidated, must be quite an eye opener (Or ear opener if you will) for a business owner to be on carrier squelch & hear a married man cheating on his wife or a baby screaming it's head off & trying to figure if that's coming from his own radio system.

Status
Not open for further replies.