Help in identifying modulation technique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shruti01

I am a post graduate students and I have been given an project related to software defined radio (SDR) which is as follows:

1. Choose a modulation scheme - analog modulation schemes such as AM, FM, PM, digital modulation schemes such as FSK, ASK, PSK, M-ary FSK, M-ary ASK and M-ary PSK
2. Generate 1000 samples of any one of these schemes
3. Add noise to these samples
4. Pass these noise corrupted samples to modulation recognition algorithm and identify the modulation scheme used.

I completed steps 1, 2 and 3 successfully but for the 4th step, I need an modulation recognition algorithm.I want to do feature extraction. Suggest me any ideas to design my own modulation classification algorithm which will identify the modulation technique based on the features extracted.

D

DaveNF2G

You are post-grad and you're asking a bunch of random, anonymous hobbyists how to write an algorithm? [shudder]

SCPD

QRT
You are post-grad and you're asking a bunch of random, anonymous hobbyists how to write an algorithm? [shudder]

I don't know about you Dave but I'm a master spy working for Mossad. :D

I just surf on here 'cuz I have nothing better to do -- at least not for a few weeks. ;)

goldcat

Premium Subscriber
you can use Hoka Code 300-32 software , enter your signals and then choose signal pattern recognition.
Once you've completed your project I would be interested in having a copy of it.
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.