Help RTL2832U and SDR sharp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDRHEAD

I've followed the instructions on this site Windows Software [rtlsdr.org wiki] but i can't seem to get it to open. it seems whenever i put the new setup.config.exe file in it won't load just keeps saying it couldn't open all types of files that are missing. I'm running on windows 8 i also can't seemt o get it to work in HDSDR i'm getting lots of noise but im sure its coming from the soundcard. i looked in exiti/o and it seems it is finding the usb stick and starting it but it still seems to be getting input from sound card rather than usb stick. picture of the stick is attached. any ideas would be greatly

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,782

SDRHEAD

downloaded teamviewer trtying to pm you but can't figure out where i go on the forum to do this? doesn't seem to be any obvious place

SCPD

QRT
SDRHEAD. You can email me direct @ mikexeno#aol.com replace the # with an @ i will be home around 11:45 est tonight (saturday) let me know if tonight is good to get you up and running.

SCPD

QRT
No problem. 1 person wanted to know if i was trust worthy. I know remoting into people computers is like asking for keys to the house. But i think i have very very good standing and rep here on the site.

Last edited:

NYRHKY94

FYI - Mike also helped to get me up and running with an SDR configuration on my system. I'm new to the whole SDR thing, but it looked like a great way to take my enjoyment of the hobby to another level. I reached out to Mike via PM and he was glad to help me, including offering to do a joint remote dial-in session last night. While remote sessions can be a bit un-nerving (sorry about that Mike ;-), it went fine and Mike did a nice job working with me.

Much appreciated Mike!

Regards,
Mike in NH

maraudersvt

Premium Subscriber
would it be possible to help me out aswell? ive been able to get my system to the point where i can pick up a feed in unitrunker and in sdr sharp. the audio routing dosent make too much sense to me and for some reason or another (beyond sdr# being the latest version), i cant seem to get the plugin to work.

chekoz77

Premium Subscriber
Trunking plugin doesnt work with newest version of SDR#. I struggled for days and couldnt get it to work. Installed an older version of SDR# and now everything works.

Status
Not open for further replies.