SDR# Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
New version of SDR# just released.

SDR# Dev (Continuous Integration, Last Changed Rev: 1126 )
SDR# RTLSDR Plugin (Continuous Integration, Last Changed Rev: 1126 )

Downloads | SDR#

You will need to copy and paste these files into your sdr# folder

moonbounce

What is the difference, It looks the same as the one I have installed? Might I say an excellent program.

D

DaveNF2G

The developmental version can be updated daily. Sometimes the changes are not very obvious.

rbm

Starting with ver. 1126, when you select a frequency from the Frequency Manager plugin, the new frequency doesn't jump to where the marker is. The marker itself jumps to the new frequency.

If you are Zoomed in and then select a new frequency from that plugin, it can be 'outside' of the window so you have no idea where the heck it went. So, then you either have to Zoom out again, or drag the display to find it.

For that reason, I've retained version 1114 on all but one of my six instances of SDRSharp.

If that problem is corrected, then I'll propagate the new version to all of my SDRSharp folders.

Rich

Last edited:

moonbounce

Thanks rbm, reason I was asking is that when I used it I got the blue screen of death, so I deleted it. Sorry Dave i will stop this thread..

simplec6

Works great for me.

We need to get the trunking and scanner plug ins added though!

foxtail

Premium Subscriber
simplec6...do a google for freqmgr.zip...ver.1.2...just add and read how it works. Just started using it today. Took sometime to get the scanning going...read the help pdf's. Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.