SDR help setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying to use this guide and ran into the unitrunker problem.

for Control setup he said use debug and I don't see it in the software. I have team viewer if anyone can help

S

screamin72

which hardware you using? RTL2832u R820T or flex radio, funcube dongle, etc? I have teamviewer too. I can help with the RTL2832U R820T providing you have 2 of them ready and hdsdr. this would be hard because I disabled site private messages. It is not a good idea to provide teamviewer id and password on the forums then any one person can connect and you may end up with a crashed pc.

I have two R820T. We can chat over email. My email is my user name at Gmail. I should be home by 4pm cst

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am also working with two systems.

Lincoln: NE EDACS with some pro-voice 800mhz
Nebraska state radio system: P25 VHF

Sorry for no links. I'm mobile right now.

S

screamin72

I emailed you and added you to my gmail contacts. my email is almost the same as my user name here @gmail. I'll be on gmail roughly 4pm est (3pm cdt)

rosecitytransit

Feed Provider
In newer versions of UniTrunker, you can't set a control-type receiver to a Debug model as some guides say to do. You have to pick Debug when you click on the plus sign to add a receiver.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
If you have two R820T dongles you can run one as the signal receiver and one as the voice receiver directly from the latest version of UniTrunker. No third party software is involved. Both dongles are set as type RTL2832, and then one is set as signal, the other as voice. You will need a third party program such as SDR# to initially find the PPM offset, which has to be entered into the receiver properties in UT.

It's not an overly difficult setup. The hardest thing with the dongles is their drift. You may well find yourself having to periodically adjust both signal and voice one or two PPM higher or lower.

That's my problem is the drift right now. I keep thinking I get the ppm right but then everything decode wrong.

I am using my st2 antenna right now and may switch back to stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.