1 compatible devices have been found but are all busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC9TDE

Yes, I got this message, too, on my Win8 laptop. When I first installed SDR#, I allowed zadig to install the driver. The radio worked and my Logitech M325 wireless mouse (with the receiver plugged into a USB 2.0 port) stopped working. I had to use a wired mouse. Then Microsoft pushed out Win8.1 without my permission (thanks for knowing what's best for me Microsoft). I got my mouse back and when I tried to start the radio, I got "1 compatible devices have been found but are all busy". Unplugging the dongle has no effect. The advice I've seen elsewhere is to re-run zadig and let it install the driver. It appears that the installed driver replaces the WinUSB driver. Given a choice of having a working mouse that I use everyday or a radio that I may play with occasionally (given that I only got FM to work so far, the attraction isn't all that great), I will go with the mouse. Anyone else forced into these choices? Any solution?

DK327

Premium Subscriber
Try a different USB port... I usually run dual dongles and using two back usb ports on my cheap laptop caused this error but if i used the back and the side usb ports, no issues... Strange enough, two side ones are OK so I don't know why I can't use two back ones... Anyway, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.