Any Ettus B200 Owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDrunk

I am interested in purchasing the Ettus B200, and will mainly be using it with SDR#. Are the necessary drivers readily available? I looked at the Ettus website, but can't seem to find the information I need. I one of you could point me to where I can download the drivers, it would be greatly appreciated.

vince48

Premium Subscriber
My good friend, I'm a B200 owner. Please go ro SDR-Radio.com. I use Simon's excellent SDR Console V2 daily. Ettus are ore geared towards Linux and GNU.

vince48

OldDrunk

My good friend, I'm a B200 owner. Please go ro SDR-Radio.com. I use Simon's excellent SDR Console V2 daily. Ettus are ore geared towards Linux and GNU.

vince48

Thanks, I'll look into it. It would be nice if there was support for SDR#. I like the simplicity of that software.

NYG

I am interested in purchasing the Ettus B200, and will mainly be using it with SDR#. Are the necessary drivers readily available? I looked at the Ettus website, but can't seem to find the information I need. I one of you could point me to where I can download the drivers, it would be greatly appreciated.

any s/w that supports the Extio standard to interface with h/w should work with the B200, that includes sdr#.

USRP Interfaces - SpenchWiki

Status
Not open for further replies.