SDR# questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

danesgs

First I am having a blast with the simple DVB-T+FM dongle and the software. I guess my first question is this. It seems the plug-in folks sometimes mention whether the line to make things happen in SDR# either go in Plugins.xml or SDRSharp.exe (config) file. For instance I am still having a problem getting the CTCSS plugin to work. Not sure which file gets modified. I think I have tried both and it generally causes the program to bomb so I take it bake out. I really enjoy the Frequency manager + scanner plugin which works OK but scan-wise it no doubt varies from build to build of SDR#. Everything aside I would rather have a BC-125 but for 20 bucks and a free SW app its a great thing to play with. Has anyone thought of any other plugins that might be usefull? I only have one USB stick so cannot voice track the DSD but have it working as control which is cool to see ID's and such. Hats off to the SDR# folks and the plugin writers.

\KJ4DGE

danesgs

CTCSS error

I get an error when I put the CTCSS line in plugins.xml. something about assembly and publictoken=nul etc.

It tries to load the DLL but bombs. I am running build 1328.

BM82557

Are you putting the SDRSharp.CTCSSDecoder.dll in the same folder you have SDRSharp installed in? That has to be done in addition to editing the Plugin XML document.

Status
Not open for further replies.