New *Real* SDR from RFSpace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voyager

Your link only works for group members the way the group is set up.

cognetic

Premium Subscriber
Now that is interesting!!
Thank you for the dropbox link...

The option of daisy chaining to LAN feed, remote op, size, and specs give this some solid potential.
For some reason, I keep thinking field deployment and opportunity to monitor station tx at distance along with proximity monitor/intercept, bandpass tweaking, etc.

Hmmm... anyone familiar with multiplex SDR signal analysis software/server apps they could recommend? It would be useful to add GPS and yagi headings to compile for directional RF field mapping and/or birdie trace.

SCPD

QRT
If you're speaking about radar, doppler and GPS disciplined coherent receivers, I'm sure Pieter has some interesting ideas for the future ;-)

Now that is interesting!!
Thank you for the dropbox link...

The option of daisy chaining to LAN feed, remote op, size, and specs give this some solid potential.
For some reason, I keep thinking field deployment and opportunity to monitor station tx at distance along with proximity monitor/intercept, bandpass tweaking, etc.

Hmmm... anyone familiar with multiplex SDR signal analysis software/server apps they could recommend? It would be useful to add GPS and yagi headings to compile for directional RF field mapping and/or birdie trace.

madmax14304

Premium Subscriber
This radio really looks incredible. I'd like to know when we'll see it shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.