Airspy Site Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowBandRadioDog

Duplicate Account
Banned
Strange

Every time I attempt to go on the site an error message appears saying "Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Web Page" which usually typifies a connection problem on my end but I have no problems going on any other sites, I even changed search engines & still the error message appears, I hope my PC didn't pick up a virus.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
If you're using Google resolvers (8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4), they do not appear to be resolving Airspy. Any others I try work fine.

mike

Airspy-US

You can also use the US site at www.Airspy.US
Click the Airspy Info menu item and it will give you the same info. There is no forum on the US site, bit all other info is there.

LowBandRadioDog

Duplicate Account
Banned
Well That Works

AIRSPY-US I can access the site that's in your post, gents thanks again for your time, patience & help.

www.airspy.us

Mystery solved, I see I had to replace .com with .us, thanks AIRSPY-US

Last edited:

Airspy-US

Just to clarify, the .com address is the designers website. The .US site is our website which mirrors much of the same info. So, you were not doing anything wrong and the .com site is not being replaced. Apparently there is currently a DNS issue with it. It should be back soon.

prc117f

There is something happening regarding DNS. The A records are missing on some DNS servers. Either someone is messing around trying or the root DNS for airspy.com is having technical issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.