DSDPlus wont work with SDRSharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
I attempted to use SDRSharp with DSDPlus today and i opened up SDRSharp and locked in on a TRBO Frequency.
I tried to type in the command line of DSD to monitor the TRBO channel and the only commands i can give are F1, F2, F3 which open the time slot for the DMR channels.

I also tried to get the commands to monitor a P25 Phase I system and i hit the command and it does nothing.

What am i doing wrong?

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
I've never heard of the use of "F" commands in DSDPlus. Maybe you can but its a new one to me. That may be your problem right there.

I'd make sure your audio settings in SDR# are set correctly. Then make sure the audio devices in DSDPlus are correct.

Command line should be as simple as "DSDPlus.exe" You can add parameters from there for audio input device, output device, info amount, window sizes, recording choices etc. as well letting default run.

I use "dsdplus.exe -v3 -i4 -o5 -wes800-750" and its set to go. It defaults to DSDPlus.wav for the audio file but I'm usually happy with that.

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
Thanks for the info. I am also wondering if anyone knows if SDR and DSD will work with Linux ubuntu?

RonnieUSA

I attempted to use SDRSharp with DSDPlus today and i opened up SDRSharp and locked in on a TRBO Frequency.
I tried to type in the command line of DSD to monitor the TRBO channel and the only commands i can give are F1, F2, F3 which open the time slot for the DMR channels.

I also tried to get the commands to monitor a P25 Phase I system and i hit the command and it does nothing.

What am i doing wrong?
You have the commands wrong.

It should look like this.

DSDPlus -O NUL -fr -v4

-1 for slot 1
-2 for slot 2
-3 for both.

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
Sorry for the late response with this, but i just jumped back into the DSD stuff.

How do i change the command line to the one you posted above?

I am not sure how to type the command in the CMD

Status
Not open for further replies.