dongle don't work sdrsharp 1430

Status
Not open for further replies.

14pc170

hello,
I have a problem my dongle WORK on my old computer "XP", but does not work on two computer windows 7 32 & 64 bit !! ???
ok instal.bat
zadig the last release ok
when I open sdrsharp it is long to open, but if the dongle is not plugged it opens quickly!
I test with a debug configuration of this program with zadig (see the picture join :http://screencloud.net/v/x28k ) because with the other configuration the debug program don't work !

help !!!

br0adband

- install the Zadig drivers

- extract the SDR# folder archive

- inside the SDR# folder is a file called install-rtlsdr.bat - you must run this file to install the necessary RTLSDR dll files that SDR# requires to work with the RTL stick

- start SDR# after those dll files have been installed and it'll be able to see and make use of your RTL dongle/stick/etc

SCPD

QRT
Use Zadig to pair the RTL stick with WinUSB (not libusb0).

There's an XP specific version of Zadig and a newer version of Zadig for Vista and later. Be sure to run the newer version on Windows 7.

dknoll

Premium Subscriber
br0adband,

Thanks, running install-rtlsdr.bat got me up and running on SDR# 1430 :)

Dave

14pc170

No there is no work.
The instal its ok and the Zadig its ok
But if I conect m'y dongle all the sdr prof and hdsdr are verry long to open and when it's open, cnnot accès device. But the dongle Works succesfully on win xp. When I use a début prog the dongle is détected but after failed and its write cannot initialise the device

14pc170

Yes I have click on instal bat, instal Zadig but after the sdrshrp or hdsdr it's verry long to open and after open cannot Access device. I try with débug prog but he connect to my dongle but after failed and not possible to initialise device. But my dongle work successfuly on Windows xp computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.