Strange Signal Present in SDRSharp with HackRF One

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBalatazar

A few days ago bought a HackRF One, when tested with the Windows 8.1 SDRSHarp a Contrast in the center frequency of the screen signal is presented .
This carrier is always present , even if I move up or down the range remains ever present in the center frequency.

I need to know if it is a signal that is generating the HackRF One or SDR is an error.

Also strangely moving spam signals change places

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,240

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
In the RADIO drop down menu in the lower right corner is a check box for "Correct I/Q". Check it. It should reduce the spike. If not then stop and then start, the effect of checking the box may not be dynamic.

CBalatazar

Thank you, with the help remove that carrier .

But now I have the same problem when I use the SDR Console, this carrier is present always in the middle of the span

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
Thank you, with the help remove that carrier .

But now I have the same problem when I use the SDR Console, this carrier is present always in the middle of the span

Same problem same fix. In SDR console it in one of the many menu configuration buttons.

When you checked the box in SDR# you are telling the program to correct the problem not setting something in HackRF. Change programs and you will have to repeat the selection.

Not really sure how the correction is done. My FunCubePro+ needs correction, but the Airspy does not. That is one of Airspy selling features that there is no I/Q imbalance or DC offset at the center of the screen. Seems they take care of it inside the hardware box so I don't have to check that box when using the Airspy.

Mike

CBalatazar

thanks Mike, but the problem was reduced but did not eliminate my doubt.

Hoping that someone collaborate with us, I show the images of the problem.

SDR1-SDR2-SDR3
The named SDR images belong to SHARP and take it without antenna . as you can be seen there are just anomalous signals present in the middle of the band and the other ends

console1-2-3
These images take them with SDRConsole without antenna , as seen here s epuede continue to present more anomalous signals always in the middle of the band and ends . I need to discard that are signals generated by the own HACKRF

Attachments

• SDR 1.jpg
    SDR 1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 797
  • console 1.jpg
    console 1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,298
  • console 3.jpg
    console 3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 804
  • console 2.jpg
    console 2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 757
  • SDR 3.jpg
    SDR 3.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 787

spongella

Premium Subscriber
One hint that may help; anytime I see a strange signal at some point I will disconnect the antenna to eliminate the possibility that it is internally-generated.

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
or take a laptop and for example change the possion.
The major problem is a pc/ laptop/ tv/ Display/.... generate Noise and strange signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.