P25 with Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wcrock12

I'm sure this has been answered, so apologies in advance. I am trying to set up Unitrunker to monitor a P25 system. I have two SDR's, the control channel works fine and decodes everything as expected. However, the voice radio just starts and then immediately stops, doesn't matter which radio I use, etc. I have set everything up consistent with all the tutorials I've seen. Any help would be appreciated!

Will - KC9LYM

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
I'm sure this has been answered, so apologies in advance. I am trying to set up Unitrunker to monitor a P25 system. I have two SDR's, the control channel works fine and decodes everything as expected. However, the voice radio just starts and then immediately stops, doesn't matter which radio I use, etc. I have set everything up consistent with all the tutorials I've seen. Any help would be appreciated!

Will - KC9LYM

Which SDR receiver(s) are you using?

rivardj

Premium Subscriber
Just a stab in the dark, has the same RTL Device (radio) ID been selected for both the control and voice by accident?

Wcrock12

They are both RTL2832U & R820T2-Based, one is a Nooelec and the other is an RTL SDR. I went to the point of labeling them something different , "silver" and "black," when I selected them.

radiotrack1

Feed Provider
Screen shots of the recievers setup pages might help. On the reciever setup page beside RTL Device tab you can select which device to use. You should be able to see both devices in this tab. Make sure they are different and not using the same device.

Status
Not open for further replies.