Need help with virtual audio cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhughes248a

I must be snakebit. I have a custom computer with windows 10, 32 gig memory, I7 running Console V-3 and virtual audio cable software. Initially, I was able to send the audio from my V3 to programs such as fldigi and multipsk ,,,, then it suddenly quit. I have followed all instructions which worked before, reinstalled all software, etc. but no joy. I'm looking for a virtual audio cable guru - thanks.

morfis

Certainly not a VAC guru but I have a dozen VAC 'cables' on this PC (windows 10, I7, 32 Gig RAM) and each is set up the same:

SR range 44100..96000
BPS range 16..24
NC range 1..2
Stm fmt limit None
St buf Auto
Vol ctl Off
Ch mix Off
PortCls Off
WM ctl Off

They all seem to work OK

dhughes248a

Thank all of you for your suggestions. I have tried them all. It's like it just programs like flidigi doesnt "hear" it and Multipsk says the sound card input is being used by another program. Yet, when I change "record" to my scanner it works (sends information to the waterfall), but NOT from my sdrplay 1 or two using console V3. It DID work for a while a few days ago.

I have uninstalled everything related, but I just can not receive any audio into my decoding programs from my SWL equipment. This is so frustrating.

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
the application are rubbish in my eyes.
The problem is you need also an crystal clear audio to get some results.
Maybe its better to ask in the Radio Amateur Forum area.

Try DSD+ who work for me with the .fr audio think.

jonohudson

Thank all of you for your suggestions. I have tried them all. It's like it just programs like flidigi doesnt "hear" it and Multipsk says the sound card input is being used by another program. Yet, when I change "record" to my scanner it works (sends information to the waterfall), but NOT from my sdrplay 1 or two using console V3. It DID work for a while a few days ago.

I have uninstalled everything related, but I just can not receive any audio into my decoding programs from my SWL equipment. This is so frustrating.

If Fldigi says the soundcard is in use try selecting the VAC input and outputs in FlDigi. You might need to reboot . To get more help, just contact us be clicking 'here' on Contact – SDRplay - we are usually pretty quick at responding to specific issues.

dhughes248a

Thank you. It's not only fldigi - same with multipsk. In mutipsk I have the input configuration set correctly. It's like it does not "hear" my console 3. It was working last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.