DLL for FunCube Dongle and SDRuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTCSZ

Which Files?

I hasve downloaded and installed the SDRuno Extio program from that page...I still need the Funcube Dongle .dll file to place into the Documents folder...Thanks!

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
I gifted away my FunCubePro+ to a young member of my radio club so I can't follow up with specific details.

I do have an RSP2 and SDRuno to work with so not completely in the dark.

Manual talks about ExtIO panel popup for times when SDRuno is started and no device found. Under conditions when my RSP2 is not connected program tries to start and then closes. Looking in my startup folder which is not my 'document' folder I see my ExtIO might be out of date. That could explain the abrupt shutdown.

My expectation from reading the manual and there are no specific details that I have found yet, is that if funcube is supported it will be listed in the ExtIO popup panel as a selection.

SDR# does list funcube DLL in the executable folder resulting in a selection once SDR# is running. It does not look to me that SDRuno follows that model if that is your expectation.

Need to run errands so I will look into updating my ExtIO and see if I get the ExtIO popup and report back.

Mike

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
Without the FunCube hardware I'm not having much luck bring up a list of alternative SDR devices. I did uninstall and reinstall version 1.13 as previously 1.13 was an update to a earlier install of SDRuno. Nothing really changed. I did note that part of the driver install wants the RSP to be plugged in before installing the driver. My impression is that SDRuno is expecting an RSP to be connected on startup and without hardware plugged in program terminates. I'm wondering if I had a FunCube it would respond different.

No real help here. :(

Good Luck,
Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.