SDR simple setup for UNITRUNKER

Status
Not open for further replies.

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
Is there a simple easy to follow setup for using SDR with the UNITRUNKER program. I have tried the UNITRUNKER instructions that your supposed to follow when using the UNITRUNKER program but there is so much there that I windup getting pretty confused and frustrated with it. I've gotten it to work once or twice but not recently. I usually never get the GREEN indication. I think I've got the setup for my SDR down just fine but after that my problem is knowing how to set up the system, site, sid, control frequency and then how to begin the scanning process and getting the GREEN indicator. I can start the receiver R820T and get activity in the VCO and SCOPE but after that I start getting lost.
Example: SYSTEM-BEE00-1A7 Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25) Sid 4563??, SITE-001-005 HUMBLE, CHANNEL-852.73750

Last edited:

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
I can't tell what the version number is. The license agreement is for 2015. I downloaded it sometime last year 2017.

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
It's working now. I used SDRSharp program to figure out what the correct control channel was and entered it into PARK. Seems to be working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.