DVB dongle not recognized by Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyGuard

I am running Win 10 with the latest updates and the system doesn't recognize my DVB-T+DAB+FM (DV3 USB 2.0) dongles. When I plug them into the USB port I get the windows chime that something has been plugged in, but when I run Zadig 2.3 it says no device found. I know that the dongles work as I plugged them into my fire tablet and I was able to receive FM broadcast stations using the dongle and RTL for Android. I wanted to be able to run SDR# with DSD+ and Trunktracker on my Windows 10 system. Any help is greatly appreciated.

frazpo

I am running Win 10 with the latest updates and the system doesn't recognize my DVB-T+DAB+FM (DV3 USB 2.0) dongles. When I plug them into the USB port I get the windows chime that something has been plugged in, but when I run Zadig 2.3 it says no device found. I know that the dongles work as I plugged them into my fire tablet and I was able to receive FM broadcast stations using the dongle and RTL for Android. I wanted to be able to run SDR# with DSD+ and Trunktracker on my Windows 10 system. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mine acted flaky on 10 also. Go into device manager and uninstall it. Open Zadig and see if it appears.
It is probably installed under the default driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.