SDR# Frequency Scanner Plugin Yellow Arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueSteward

I'm enjoying the frequency scanner plugin, but for the life of me I'm not able to figure out what the yellow arrows do. I can move it up and down and it doesn't go past the red line. Anyone know what it does? I can't find documentation anywhere!

bkw67

I just started using this yesterday.

From what I can tell, the Red line is where it breaks the squelch and the yellow is the level when the squelch re-engages.

RogueSteward

I just started using this yesterday.

From what I can tell, the Red line is where it breaks the squelch and the yellow is the level when the squelch re-engages.

Ahh thanks, that makes sense.I really like this scanner. I found a lot of active frequencies I didn't know about.

thewraith2008

To further what bkw67 said.

Red line - When received signal goes above red line, scanner will stop scanning and start listening.

Yellow line - When received signal goes below line, the wait period starts then continues to scan when expires and if signal has remained below red line.
If signal goes above red line during wait peroid the wait period will reset and start counting down from top.

After signal has gone above red line and caused scanner to pause, the signal can be anywhere above yellow line to remain paused and not going into wait state or continue scanning.

Status
Not open for further replies.