EDACS audio issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

yancmo

Hello all,

I'm trying to listen to https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2810.

I'm using UniTracker with Digital Audio piped to DSD+. I have my setup working on a Trunked Motorola system (OKWIN) with Analog and Digital through DSD.

BUT.... For the life of me I can't get my EDACS to pipe the digital to DSD for decoding. Although I do see movement in the Oscilloscope in DSD so maybe the problem might be the encoding? I'm launching DSD with the exe with defaults.

Thanks in advance for any help!

jbeen

Feed Provider
My first thought is that you might need to specify the proper Input/Output devices for your setup.

When DSD first opens, it displays a table of input & output device numbers.

These device numbers don't necessarily correspond to the VAC numbers you might be using.

For example, here's one of my DSD launch .bat files:
DSDPlus -i4 -o6 -O NUL

If you just want to output to speakers, look for the output device called "Speakers" and note its DSD device number. Then, put that output in the launch file for DSD.

Feel free to post your DSD launch file command and the DSD startup output and someone can probably help with the proper commands.

Josh

yancmo

Thanks for the reply Josh.Pretty sure I got it now. Was only able to test for a minute but I got audio so obviously it was working.

The only thing I did different this time was delete the Systems from UT and let them re-populate. Not sure how that could have done it but none the less its working now.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.