SDR Console v3.0.1 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFortner

I am having 2 problems with v3 all of a sudden.

1. When I change frequency, if it is outside the window it won't adjust to show and play the new frequency. I have to do it manually.

2. I am unable to change the filter bandwith at all. I click the new setting and it won't change (i.e. can't change it from 250 kHz to 175 kHz for broadcast FM).

I updated to Win 10 a month ago, but the program was working just fine up to today, I have no idea what is going on that could have made the program go all FUBAR. I even updated from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1 to see if the latest version would fix it, but no luck.

Does anybody have any ideas what's wrong and how to fix it?

scan_madison

Well, for some unknown reason this problem has disappeared without me changing anything on my computer. Very curious.

Yeah, I've had similar things happen to me too. One time I even had to reinstall the software because my computer suddenly stopped recognizing the device. It's a nice little device (although there are even compact models available from other companies) for sure.

mbott

Premium Subscriber
I assume both have upgraded to V3.0.2 by now. V3.0.3 should be available in the next week of so. It is being tested at this moment. V3.0.3 has fixed some earlier issues that I encountered.

--
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.