Kershaw County

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

Hey everyone ! I have been noticing that kershaw county has been updated some on the data base .
And I see that 155.265 is being used as Buffalo/Mt.Pisgah FD TAC. I also want to let those who are around in the area know that it is also used as channel 2 for the Kershaw County Narc. Sheriff K9 Unit as well.
I have been hearing them alot when subjects go bush bound on them.

Also for those who are in the Kershaw county area Camden , Lugoff , Cassett give me a line or two every chance you get and share some stuff Lol !!!.

lugoffman

Hey guys !!
I got a question for the ones that monitor kershaw county ??

This problem has been happening on all my radio's.
I am picking up the kershaw county dispatch on 155.490 and I used to pick up the deputy's on the same frequency now I only pick up just the dispatch part .
So my question is since this is happening to all radios I own do you think they went to another frequency ? or are they tring somthing new ? I have not heard the deputy's for the past two days now

2lazy

i have the same prob

i have the same problem when monitoring wateree prison all i ever her is i gues it would be controll room but i hear kershaw county fine.

lugoffman

i have the same problem when monitoring wateree prison all i ever her is i gues it would be controll room but i hear kershaw county fine.

Well I don't know if this will work or not but I guess I am going to buy me another radio.
And better antenna. And then try to figure out how to use one of those programs that keeps track of everything recieved. And then use one radio for open all the time and try to come up with so more stuff to put into the Data base. anybody know were I could start with one of these programs ????
Cause I think Kershaw is using different channels on there radio's
Also I did notice SCANA was out in the field over at the tower that the County uses a couple of months back
but I don't know if that would have anything to do with it or not but anyone know of a program that keeps tract of open frequency's and talk groups . please let me know

lugoffman

SCANA used to own the system before motorola bought it so it could actually be one of their towers they own/manage.

http://www.scanacommunications.com/en/tower-services/

Well I knew they had somthing to do with the palm 800 once but didn't know that. I got three more radio's on the way so I thought I might try to use a couple for searching new talk groups and stuff. You don't know were I can get a program that will keep track of what comes in do you

lugoffman

Hey everyone:cool: I just heard kershaw county on 156.030 which is one of the frequency that camden police has used in the past now camden is still using 155.310 for ther open frequency and there regular tac as posted in the data base JFYI

Status
Not open for further replies.