Lifenet Air dispatch location

Status
Not open for further replies.

qball

Premium Subscriber
So, I spent some time on the www.lifenetsc.net website today. Then I was listening this afternoon and the pilot called LifeCom. As I understand it, LifeCom is the nationwide dispatch center for Air Methods (the parent company for LifeNet). Can anyone confirm if the communications are coming out of Columbia or LifeCom in Omaha, NE?

Last edited:

evan

Database Admin
I can't officially confirm it but I'd say from the dispatchers' accents and the occasional mispronouncing of local geography, I would say it's very probable they are located in Nebraska.

lugoffman

Well all I know about lifenet is that they are home based out of columbia I monitor them all the time and I believe lifenet 1 is based in columbia and lifenet 2 cause when they call
LifeCom to let them know they are on the ground they say welcome home and give them there run numbers and all the paper work stuff, As far as were lifecom is I can try to find out through a dispatch friend of mine and get back with ya on it

lugoffman

I just made a call and found out that lifecom is based out of Omaha, NE?
made this call from the number that is listed on the link that qball has for lifenet and they told me :lol: so yes lifenet is being dispatched out of Omaha, NE

Status
Not open for further replies.