Beach Fest Canceled !!!! ??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

Just looking through the URRL and seen that the beach Fest was canceled. Man does anyone know why or is this a typo or somthing I was looking foward to going even took that day off for a vacation to go.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Too bad the OP did not post the location or URL (or URRL) but here it is for those have no idea what he is talking about.

http://www.w4gs.org/

Grand Strand Amateur Radio Club

BeachFest 2008

Due to the state of the economy which is jeopardizing the decision of Vendors and the Ham community from attending our event, we regretfully are postponing Beachfest 2008.

Our plans are to re-evaluate the economy next year and plan accordingly. We have set a date of November 14th for BeachFest 2009

P.S. I passed my Tech test at the Myrtle Beach hamfest in 1997, so it is a shame they are not doing as well down there.

lugoffman

Too bad the OP did not post the location or URL (or URRL) but here it is for those have no idea what he is talking about.

http://www.w4gs.org/

Grand Strand Amateur Radio Club

BeachFest 2008

Due to the state of the economy which is jeopardizing the decision of Vendors and the Ham community from attending our event, we regretfully are postponing Beachfest 2008.

Our plans are to re-evaluate the economy next year and plan accordingly. We have set a date of November 14th for BeachFest 2009

P.S. I passed my Tech test at the Myrtle Beach hamfest in 1997, so it is a shame they are not doing as well down there.

Thank you Grog I forgot to do that :D you beat me to it :lol: J/K I really didn't think to do that :D

Viking1

lugoffman.jpg

bug.gif

Viking1

M,

what did you call me about the other day, I called the number back and you weren't there. Ok Ok I called it back like 5 hours later....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.