Richland County Perp Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
RCSD/SLED/DNR have about 20 units w/perimiter set up, K-9 on ground tracking, and Sled Helo in the air, and DNR has boat in the river searching for b/m orange shirt on broad river rd near the detention center, not sure if this susp escaped from prison or what he is being searched for.

live feed at www.scanamerica.us under SC -> Richland COunty Sheriff Feed

qball

Premium Subscriber
RCSO was using their SRT talk group and SLED was using SPEC OPS1. I even heard Columbia FD using OPS2 for some of the river search. I didn't do any further searching.

Last edited:

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
RCSO was using their SRT talk group and SLED was using SPEC OPS1. I even heard Columbia FD using OPS2 for some of the river search. I didn't do any further searching.

Thats correct and CFD Ops 1/Cmd 1 was used for an unrelated water rescue but it was in the same area where RCSD and DNR already had boats in the water so they assisted...

qball

Premium Subscriber
By SRT, are you referring to 16016 or 11152? I haven't heard 16016 active in years.

Evan,

I believe that it was 16016. I will have double-check that in the scanner tomorrow. It's too cold to go out and check right now.

I have to give the credit to searay for programming my scanner...I just listen to it. It is labeled as SRT in the 996 and I know that he copied the db info from RR's Pal800 listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.