Williamsburg County

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have a few 800 radios to use to communicate with the sherriffs dept and kingstree pd they had disscussed going to 800 completely sometime in early april or sometime in may but like a lot of counties right now its a budget issue so its unclear as to when they are actually going to when they are going to switch over they are having the same issue here in darlington with the fire dept and ems also they were supposed to be switching over in late jan but because of budget issues they have put it off until sometime in oct of this year

jamiewmorris

Wmbg Co Fire/EMS 800

Don't count on it happening anytime soon. WC Fire and EMS both have 800 radios, but as for primary dispatch on these channels, it will be no time soon.

casselman1972

Premium Subscriber
WCSD Codes

Jamie,

Do you have the codes for the Sheriffs Dept? Like the ones when they clear from a call. Oh and on the warrants TG ID I found out what I was doing wrong, I had that ID on the Georgetown site and not on the Kingstree site. I wish it could work on gtown because that site is not but 4 miles from me in kent. But any how I am picking it up so so. Boy was there a lot going on , on that Ch last week about the Big Woods deal right!

Status
Not open for further replies.