North Myrtle Beach Police ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golfsupttdd

I use a pro-164 scanner, have had it for years, I live in North Myrtle Beach, for a few days now I haven't heard any transmissions from them. Their ID has always been 30016. Has anything changed with their radios etc.?

LarrySC

NO. I would request help from a scannist in the area who has a good working program. Clone or get a custom program. Chance of RS being able to help is near nil.

vinzep491

I wonder what I could have done to scanner by mistake to make it no longer show this ID 32016 come up again. Do you think having Radio Shack reprogram it would straighten it out again?

Rs wont be any help. It sounds like you simply hit the l/o key and locked out the talkgroup. The pro 163/164 l/o button is a permanant change until you manually unlock it, unlike other scanners like the 197/107)6 that offer a temporary lock out.

Try manuallybgoing to the talkgroup in your scanner, hitting program, and then lockout. If its locked this will reverse it.

Good luck

Golfsupttdd

Vinzep491

Rs wont be any help. It sounds like you simply hit the l/o key and locked out the talkgroup. The pro 163/164 l/o button is a permanant change until you manually unlock it, unlike other scanners like the 197/107)6 that offer a temporary lock out.

Try manuallybgoing to the talkgroup in your scanner, hitting program, and then lockout. If its locked this will reverse it.

Good luck

You were absolutely right, somehow when "playing" with the scanner I locked out the 32016 and after unlocking also found other groups locked out over the years! Thanks all.....

vinzep491

You were absolutely right, somehow when "playing" with the scanner I locked out the 32016 and after unlocking also found other groups locked out over the years! Thanks all.....

Glad to hear i could help, happy scanning!

Status
Not open for further replies.