Tower 42 controller ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
It seems like there are lots of changes afoot in SC with regards to control channels for Palmetto 800 sites. When I was through Columbia this past weekend, Harbison, Richland Simulcast and Lexington Simulcast sites were on alternate CCs. The N. Augusta site was reported to be using a different CC in the last week or so. I assume this has to do changes associated with Rebanding.

Check the alternates first (if any are listed), then check all the sites' frequencies. Then do a band search.

If anyone else has noticed control channels that have changed, please post them.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
may not be related but I know they are testing and upgrading all sites for the Smart X Migration process and taking sites down and completeing upgrades.

Listen to 2 SCMA08, it has been assigned throughout the Smart X Migration process for users to call into the Motorola Palmetto 800 Network Operations Center if assistance is needed in the field. Probably won't be much any action on there but you never know...

they were in bamberg, hampton, sandyrun, and salley this morning...

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
I updated the site frequencies for the Anderson site based on the licensing information. It's interesting to me that they added about 6 frequencies to the site, all in the 854-855MHz range. I wonder if they'll add similar frequencies and abandon some of their NPSPAC freuqencies as part of rebanding. That would be great for those of us with non-rebanding capable scanners, to avoid having to deal with the 866-868MHz frequencies that don't end in a "5".

Status
Not open for further replies.