York county TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djm803

Could someone please update the York county trunked radio system control frequencies. None of the frequencies work as a control channel. I don't think that York county has been updated in years. Thanks

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
853.775 - and 868.775 before rebanding - has been the primary control channel since inception. The system is quite active this morning.

Yes, the talkgroup designators could use some updating. But that requires someone with a system radio, or access to a system user, to submit the information to the RR administrators.

If you live in York County, but cannot receive a control channel signal, I would check your scanner programming.

Djm803

Thanks. What do you mean by checking my scanners programming? Yes I do live in York county and I can pick up charlotte's TRS just fine but not Yorks. I entered the frequencies that you gave me and they are not working as a control. I have them set to MO motorolla and all I get is the control noise and every now and then a TGID will flash at the bottom but i can still only hear the control noise. It is not saying control --% at all. I have a RS pro 164 scanner. Also when I scan the bank, it is not flashing the T- so its not even trunk scanning. Then I switch to Charlotte TRS and I can hear everything in meck county. Please help

scscannerjunkie

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Pro 164 is analog only I think. According to database York Co is P25 which is digital.

scscannerjunkie

Premium Subscriber
I use the RS Pro 197...it does digital

Main thing is making sure if you purchase a scanner that it does digital trunking.

Status
Not open for further replies.