Horry County Fire Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Are the new fire talkgroups listed in RR correct. I heard Police and other stuff on my trip to the beach today but no fire on my scanner. I have programmed the new 48000 series talkgroup in my scanner but no talking heard. I had an XTS2500 I turned on that heard all the fire stuff prefectly and it has the new stuff but the scanner never heard any fire talkgroups. Any ideas?

Dont need a smartie telling me to read my radio (its from another county) I don't have the software or cable!

hey they are on the new 4800 range here are some of them that i have heard so far 48016 48112 48240 there are others that i have hit but i cant think of them right now

SCPD

QRT
I dont know what was wrong that day I was in traffic and could not wildcard it on the fly. My XTS2500 worked well?

of coarse the xts 2500 will work the new i have works pretty good too but i dont think it has the range that my old mts did but anyway will all this new radio stuff its not the same i still say they should have never messed with something that wasnt broke

Status
Not open for further replies.