Palmetto 800 file

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I am going to be driving to Florida and staying a night in St George Sc. I did a little digging and it seems like I will be in Dorchester County. Looking under that, I see there is a huge Palmetto 800 system.

Is there anyone kind enough that might have a file in the format of any of the following? Freescan, bctool or Butel arc330 ? I see this is a multi system with a ton of stuff and have no idea whats good to listen too.
I also have way to much to do packing wise for my trip to be able to sit down and go thru and do this system manually.

Any help would be most appreciated....

I have a uniden br330t and do see there is some digital/encrypted. I can just delete those on my end..

Dave

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
I realize you said that you didn't have time to create a configuration file, but just in case you don't receive a file from someone else and you change your mind...

While in St. George, program site #12 Summerville (858.7625) and Site #11 Holly Hill (868.7875). Program as a standard Motorola 800MHz system (not P25).

You can import/program the talkgroups for Dorchester Co - EMS, DCSD, and Summerville public safety agencies operate on this system. Also program SCHP Troop 6. You could also program the Berkeley Co SD talkgroups as you'll be near the Berkeley/Dorchester Co line. Dorchester Co FD operates on VHF.

While there may be a few encrypted talkgroups, the vast majority will be analog in the clear.

Hope that helps. Sorry I don't have a file to share with you.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Brian, I am definitely not going to have much time to set this up. Being that no one has a file, I was going to ask what site I should program in where I would hear activity along 95 south as I pass thru S Carolina. I will def put in 11 and 12 for starters.

Thank you Brian.

hhrj

Premium Subscriber
South of I-26 try 10 (Canadys) and 33 (Yemassee), 11 and 12 are not that strong. In fact I'm not able to receive 12 anymore and I live ~7 miles away.
Have a safe trip,
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.