chesterfield reband?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scscannerjunkie

Premium Subscriber
Anyone having trouble with chesterfield? appears it was rebanded and I assumed the control channel would be 853.950. There is control data on that channel and it shows the Pal 800 sys ID and S45.

Scanner is showing the talkgroup active but no audio. Is working on other towers.

Using Radioshack Pro 197

Last edited:

MuddyWheels

I'm having the same issue in Fairfield (SITE 59) since rebanding. If I hold on the control channel I can see talk groups popping up. If I hold on the tower channels, I can hear audio. But the system will not track the talk groups properly. Glad it isn't just my radio.

Firmware is up to date on my scanner, so the rebanding shouldn't really be a problem.
Anyone with ideas about the rebanded portions of the Palmetto 800?

scscannerjunkie

Premium Subscriber
I did a trunk88 decode on the channel for chesterfield and its showing the channels are in the 862 - 864 range...see attached

Any ideas anyone?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 146

scscannerjunkie

Premium Subscriber
I figured it out, you must add these entries into the Bandplan table (see attached screenshot).

After I did that now it is working.

Using ARC 500 go under the Trunk Systems and scroll to right you will find T-Tables and Edit T-Tables.

Attachments

• T-table.JPG
    T-table.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 153

MuddyWheels

Glad you got yours working. My bearcat will likely need something similar. I will eventually figure it out. Thanks for the info though, it gives me some ideas where to look! :)
Thanks to the info pointing me in the right direction from scscannerjunkie, I've got my bearcat 396T following the system in Fairfield county. Works like a charm but since I'm not using the software, here's what I did. Reprogrammed a new system instead of Moto 800 Standard, I used custom which then gives me access through the menus to a bandplan edit. Was able to input the numbers provided and tada...tracks like a charm.

Hope this helps others as the rebanding continues on the PAL800.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.