Racing Freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddogdecker

I'm more then willing to send anyone the lastest list from Racing Electronics. All I need is an email, can't post them on reference. Here are some of list i have access to Sprint Cup, Nationwide, Camping World Truck, IRL, NHRA, ARCA and more.

Austin4Wyo

Just a small point of contention, but the IRL no longer exists. The sanctioning body is now called INDYCAR (seriously, it's in all caps. I'm not just trying to put emphasis on it), and their top tier series is the Izod IndyCar Series.

Sorry, not trying to make you feel dumb or anything, it's just my favorite series, and thankfully, the Vision is dead.

Their frequencies, at least for the Izod IndyCar Series and the Firestone Indy Lights, are included in all their spotters guides, which are available on their website.

Hopefully, next year, I'll be at Indy for the 500 to see the new chassis/engine combos and hear the whine of the turbos again. I'll have my PSR 500 with me, for certain. ;)

maddogdecker

ARCA - updated on march 2
K&N Pro Series Update Sheet - East - updated march 24
NASCAR Frequency Update Sheet - Fontana - updated march 22
Whelen Southern Modifieds Update Sheet - updated march 24

Anyone want one of these list send me a message

Quiet1

Premium Subscriber
I am interewted in the INDYCAR ones. I tried to PM but couldnt get it to work.

Austin4Wyo

Anyone know of any feeds from Long Beach this weekend for IndyCar? My favorite race of the year after Indy (seeing as the chances of a return to Laguna Seca are almost non-existant)

maralibis

Frequencies

This might be to late since I'll be heading to Winchester Speedway in a couple hours but can't find the 2011 ARCA frequencies anywhere.... much appreciated if you could send me a copy

maralibis@gmail.com

maddogdecker

Sorry everyone but I have been really busy with work these past couple months. I will try to send list out as much as possible. If I don't respond to u don't get mad because I'm busy with work.
Enjoy the races!!!!

Quiet1

Premium Subscriber
Indycar Freq

@maddog I am still interested in the Indycar frequencies.

Please email to msfjunk at hotmail dot com

Thanks

crowracin

Arca - usac silver crown

I'm looking for frequencies for these two divisions. Any help would be appreciated. E-Mail:crowracin@aol.com

Thanks in advance.

Mike C

swann3030

Dirt

I have a great list of DIRT NE modified frequencies. There big race is coming up in a few weeks at the Syracuse Fairgrounds. Let me know if anyone needs them.

travisd

Grand-am, Continental tire Challenge? Going down to Daytona in January. Travisd at tubas dot net. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.