Rainguard Water Sealers 600 Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

KI5IRE

Premium Subscriber
With the Rainguard Water Sealers 600 IndyCar race here in Fort Worth, TX this weekend at TMS, I was wondering if anyone has any frequencies to share. Any clue the range and if there are any sort of repeaters that might allow me to hear them from farther away.

Also, anyone who may be local here have any clue what I may be able to hear on the TMS part of the Fort Worth Regional Radio System from this event?

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Google IndyCar frequencies. I did this before the Indy 500 and found a list that was dated 2017. I scanned the top 9 qualifiers during the Indy 500 and got hits on almost all frequencies. I was able to monitor from about 5 miles away. The teams sometimes use repeaters, but they all use temporary antennas that aren't very high off the ground, so the range is limited. Since they teams are transient, they typically do not use any local permanent repeaters.

Harold

Premium Subscriber
Didn't see this until now. But Indycar frequencies can be found by going to Indycar.com . Look for the red bar on upper right of page. Click on Show Race and then More Links. A few days before the race the Spotters Guide will be posted. frequencies are on the Spotters Guide.

Didn't listen to the TMS site much, but about the only thing I heard was FWPD working the Speedway traffic. They were in the clear. You have to be pretty close to the site to hear anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.