Multiple scanner to one headset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewismotorsports44

Premium Subscriber
Looking to use four BC125AT at airshow and NASCAR races would like to use one headset. I can't seem to find a belt pack type mixer. I have two 20,000mah usb power packs that power the scanners. I could add another to power a mixer. Please help. Thx.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
That mixer will require ground loop isolators on every input if all the scanners are running off the same power supply.

racingfan360

Ive tried many set ups, but the simplest seems to work best. I can cope with 3 scanners, 4 might be tricky. For my set up i use a 3.5mm to L/R RCA cable, with mono RCA to 3.5mm connectors into a scanner each. That feeds a set of in-ear headphones, with true left and right signals to help reduce mental overload and help figure out what I'm hearing. I then have a headset that sits over both ears fed by a 3rd scanner. I usually run this stereo to help pick up the 3rd scanner transmissions (it's rare that all 3 scanners are open simultaneously). You could use a stereo headset with a L/R split in the same way in use my in-ear headphones to get 4 feeds?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.