Jefferson County (Ohio) Feeds - Down for 2 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
The feeds are back up.

If you use www.ovscan.com you should be using FireFox (and FireFox requires the MediaWrap plugin). The site looks/functions suboptimally in IE. So OVScan is only for those who really want all the combined feeds from Jefferson / Harrison / Belmont.

For the rest of you (likely most of you), the feeds are back up at http://www.scanmiamivalley.com in the NorthEast section. Thanks again to Gordon.

My MARCS coverage currentely isn't as good as it once was. I used to pick up Bridgeport, all the Jefferson Co sites, Dellroy in Carroll Co, and East Liverpool, Lisbon, East Palestine and Salem in Columbiana/Mahoning. Now I get quite a few less. Ill be working on that in the coming months though.

For those who used to listen to Jefferson Co 911 on IncidentBroadcast, I'm not putting it back up. Nobody wants to go there to listen to it - Teamspeak is too much trouble and the feeds are not consolidated in one channel there.

mike

jasonk

Feed Provider
Mike

Great work ..... The site looks nice. Your hard work is appreciated ..... I like listening to multiple feeds at once ..... Good stuff from the East Side .....

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.